Wednesday 22 September 2010

Revisiting my 'roots'

If you look through my albums c. 2004/2005, you will see lots...and lots...of 12 x 12 layouts.  Not only are they 12 x 12, they are also two-pagers (mostly).  Oh, how things have changed!  Since the start of 2010, every single layout that I have worked on has been of the 8.5 x 11 variety.  I'm not entirely sure why I made this leap...I suppose in some ways the smaller size seemed much more manageable after a 4 year scrapbooking hiatus.  But at the same time, I sort of missed creating 12 x 12 layouts...so a few days ago I decided to revisit my 'roots.'  It was a lot less stressful/daunting than expected.  In fact, it was pretty fun :)  And that MME paper from Studio Calico's August kit?  Love it.      
Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

I just love the color combination you have going on this layout. Awesome! I also love how you used the butterfly border punch at the top of the LO. You can rock 12x12!

Sian said...

12x12? 8.5x11? I love 'em all, whatever size you choose.

Keshet said...

This is gorgeous, my friend!