Sunday 23 May 2010

Some Flickr favourites

Flickr is one of my absolute favourite places to find inspiration.  Here are a few things that have caught my eye recently:

 

MayaLee Photography via Decor8

Love, LOVE those colours together.  Perhaps it's the warmer weather we've been having recently, but I'm becoming increasingly drawn to turquoise (cerulean?).  

  

Another pink/turquoise combo.  Loving the use of white space...and that frosting looks amazing.  


Sea Shanties via Decor8

I just love how whimsical this is!  That fabric makes me so happy. 



Banners of all shapes and sizes are so huge at the moment, but I particularly love this idea by Sweet Sweet Life.  There's a sentimental story behind these words which you can read about here



Kristena Derrick has so many awesome and original ideas...I love how something so simple is so striking at the same time.  Check out her amazing Etsy shop to see more! 

What's inspiring you at the moment?

3 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Love the inspiration you've shared here. I'm also loving the "look at all we've got banner." :)

Meghann Andrew said...

Awesome images, especially the first one!

Sian said...

Hi Genevieve, thanks for checking out my doilies! Now I'm wondering how I haven't come across your lovely blog before :)